Connect With Us
Renaissance is part of the Renaissance Family of Companies, which was founded in 1957 and has offices in Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, and Nevada. Collectively, the Renaissance Family of Companies cover 13.1 million people with annual paid claims of $3 billion.* Our innovative plans and exceptional customer service provide the quality, savings, and convenience expected from superior dental coverage.
Our experience allows us to lead the dental benefits industry with online tools that make it easy for members to access and manage information. We know how to innovate, improve operating efficiencies and manage costs - all without sacrificing the service and attention our customers deserve.
- Easy access to dentists, easy to use benefits - Renaissance Dental provides access to more than 300,000 dental locations throughout the nation and when visiting a participating dentist you won't have to wait to get reimbursed. Participating dental offices will complete and file claims for you, making your dental benefits easy to use.
- Experience - With more than 55 years of experience in dental plan administration, the Renaissance Family of Companies knows dental insurance.
- Customer service - Renaissance Dental has a customer service center dedicated to ehlping our Individual Plan members, so it's easy to get the help you need.
- Online tools - Our MyRenBenefits member portal gives you 24/7 access to benefits and claim information, plus the ability to print ID cards.
- Accessibility - Renaissance Dental's PPO network features more than 300,000 access points across all 50 states and the District of Columbia. While you may save the most money by visiting a dentist in our network, you are welcome to visit any licensed dentist in the country.
- Innovative plan design - The Renaissance Dental Research and Data Institute continually reviews scientific evidence that helps us create innovative plans that benefit your whole body.
- Easy-to-use - Life is busy enough without worrying about dental insurance. That's why we try to make our plans as easy to use as possible. With the Renaissance Individual Plan, you don't have to wait for an annual enrollment period to enroll, you can pay with a credit card, and you can manage your benefits online once enrolled!
Our escalating plan design promotes good oral health practices year after year.
*Renaissance Internal Data, 2017
Renaissance Holding Company | All Rights Reserved | PO Box
1596, Indianapolis, IN 46206-1596
Underwritten by Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America, Indianapolis, IN and in New York by Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of New York, Binghamton, NY. Each company has sole financial responsibility for its own products. Products and services referred to are not available in all states and jurisdictions.
Connect With Us